Brahmpuri Rafting Package
Rafting :-12 Kms
Adventure Activity:-Treking , Rafting, Body Surfing in ganga, Cliff Jumping,
Camp Activity:- Play Volleyball, Bonfire in camp, All Camp activity, beach games ..
On arrive at Our Camp site. Our representative will receive and welcome your at our camp side. After having delicious hot lunch at campsite, our camp guide gives you brief introduction about river rafting in rishikesh. After that you can play volleyball and other beach games or indoor games caram,chess,bedminton .
Later in the evening enjoy bonfire with sncks and music later around 9:30 dinner will serve you.Dinner timing : 9 Pm to 10 Pm. Overnight stay at camps.
Day 02: River Rafting and Depart:
Early Morning guide will give you wakeup call and we will provide bed tea .later enjoy your breakfast .After breakfast you will transfer for rafting stretch. white water rafting Guide will give you basic instruction about River Rafting rishikesh .after that we will provide all rishikesh rafting safety equipments. After wearing safety equipments like life jacket, helmet start,Shivpuri to Muni ke Reti 16 kms rafting. After Rishikesh arrival changes your cloths and return back to your destinations.
Tour Services Ends Here
Valid till 29 Feb 2016
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver's T.A. & Service Tax will be paid by passenger.
- Full & Final payments to be made before journey.
- Agencies are authorized to change the tour program under unavoidable circumstances.
- During the complete journey period, all risks to life and/or luggage property of the passengers would be to his/their own account.
- We are committed to provide the services as per the contract of the package tours under normal circumstances only. In case of road blocking due to landside or any other natural disaster etc. we shall not be responsible for any refund of fare. If a passenger chooses to proceed further on his/their own in such a situation, we will not be responsible for their action.
- If the passengers return back before time according to agreement, by their own wish, no refund of amount will be there.
- List of passengers/ Name of Family members, for L.T.C purpose if it is required, will be issued separately.
- Disputes, if any, would be subject to the Distt Dehradun Gharwal (UA).
- Booking will be confirmed only after the advance payment is made.
- Any meal, activity or service that has not been availed by the client, will not be adjusted in the package cost.
- Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.
- We reserve the rights of changing the itinerary for smooth operations or to enhance the guest experience. In case of alternation, omission due to reasons beyond our control (although every effort would be made to provide the services as per the schedule) will not be liable for any claims. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, accident, death, injury etc; of any nature.
- Package & cost is based on a minimum strength of 08/14/16/18/24…..- PAX.
- Type of accommodation for nights/days as specified in chosen itinerary.
- To and Fro travel by transport as by Guest/client.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing, excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- We will not be responsible for your personal belongings like mobile/camera/watch & any other.
- You will not be able to avail this package in case you are undergoing any medical treatment (like Diabetes, High & low Blood pressure, Vertigo, Asthma, Heart problem, etc.).
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. Baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes leading to an increase in the land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure and escalation of taxes as are applicable.
- Expenses and services of a personal nature - telephone calls, meals, refreshments and snacks not specified in camp, room service, parking, insurance, laundry and porterage.
- Any service not mentioned under heading "Tour Cost Includes" and the itinerary.
Back Packs or safari bags only, a pair of good quality and comfortable Sports Shoes (must already be in use for min.10 days), 2 pairs of Cotton Socks, Slippers, a Torch, Cap, Trek suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 Pairs of Comfortable and sturdy wear for change, a jacket and pullover During winters). Water Sack, Toilet accessories, Light and nourishing Snacks, Diary and Pen, Personal Medicine, Camera/Binoculars.
- Twin/Triple sharing accommodation in tents.
- All hygienic meals during the entire trip as per the itinerary.
- Rafting with all safety equipment and Professional River guides.
- Rafting, Trekking, Excursion as specified in the itinerary.
- All adventure activities as specified in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all places and monuments (if applicable) as specified in the itinerary.
A deposit of 50% of the total price is due with your reservation. Final payments are due before the departure and for a few special trips, 30 days before your trip starts. We also accept bookings from minors; however we do require the signature of either both the parents or the legal guardian on both, reservation form and liability waiver.
CONFIRMATION LETTER: Upon receipt of the reservation form, release of liability form and deposit, you will receive a confirmation by email followed by an Information Letter with detailed information regarding our contact information, meeting time, departure time.
PAYMENTS: The prices quoted are for payment by cash, draft, wire transfer, cheque or money order. The tour price is payable to Ridhi sidhi tours and travels 45 days prior to departure. Failure to pay by that date entitles Ridhi sidhi tours and travels to cancel your booking without notice and without refund of the deposit. Prices are quoted in Rupees / US dollars / Euros. For some special trips, the booking date may be up to 2 months before departure.
- Cancellations made beyond 30 days will qualify for a full refund after deducting bank/credit card .
- charges if applicable. Thereafter, refund shall be made as follows:
- 50% of the total amount charged if canceled 2 Weeks prior the trip
- 75% of the total amount charged if canceled 1 Week prior the trip
- 100% Cancellation charge in if canceled less than 1 week of travel/postponement of the trip / no show.
We recommend our clients to take travel insurance for their travel risks.
* Cliff jumping (Only Shivpuri Rafting & Marine Drive trip) (20 to 25 fit height)
* Rock Climbing / Rappelling site (20 to 25 fit Rock height)
* Complimentary for children below 5 years (without extra bed)
* Children between 5-10 yrs get a 50% discount (without extra bed)
* Total decided package cost will not be affected if there is any reduction in the number of persons.